Interested? Call or text Megan at 614-208-7378
- Stable and trusted industry leader founded in 1933 and growing
- Top of the line continuous technical training
- Safe and clean working environment
- Competitive pay with advancement opportunities
- Potential annual incentive up to $2,000
- Full Ryder benefit package - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO, vacation, sick time and holiday pay
401K and stock purchase plan
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, electronics and cars.
- Ryder was recently named #62 of 500 on - America’s Best Employers 2015 by Forbes
- Uniforms and personal safety equipment provided along with a Boot Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement and tool discount program
This is a Shift Leader position assisting the Service Manager. The TIC will be responsible for scheduling, planning & assigning work to the Technicians and Service employees under their direction while ensuring quality of work produced and compliance with all Safety and EPA rules and regulations.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 months in their current position and possess a record of good performance, attendance, safety and teamwork
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.