Interested? Apply today!
Questions? Text/Call Ryan at 803-992-9180
- Stable and trusted industry leader founded in 1933 and growing
- Top of the line continuous technical training
- Safe and clean working environment
- Competitive pay with advancement opportunities
- Potential annual incentive up to $2,000
- Full Ryder benefit package - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO, vacation, sick time and holiday pay
401K and stock purchase plan
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, electronics and cars.
- Ryder was recently named #62 of 500 on - America’s Best Employers 2015 by Forbes
- Uniforms and personal safety equipment provided along with a Boot Allowance
Under close supervision, this position performs minor to average routine maintenance and repair services on different types of vehicles.
Works with the assistance of a T3, T4, TIC, SS or SM, when performing highly technical and superior diagnostic type repairs. Task assignments are directed by shop management to encourage development in a productive manner.
The T2 Technician performs minor to average repairs and routine maintenance under limited supervision. The T2 may be assigned to work/train directly with a T3 or T4.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.