Interested? Call or text Megan at 614-208-7378 today!
- Stable and trusted industry leader founded in 1933 and growing
- Top of the line continuous technical training
- Safe and clean working environment
- Competitive pay with advancement opportunities
- Potential annual incentive up to $2,000
- Full Ryder benefit package - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO, vacation, sick time and holiday pay
401K and stock purchase plan
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, electronics and cars.
- Ryder was recently named #62 of 500 on - America’s Best Employers 2015 by Forbes
- Uniforms and personal safety equipment provided along with a Boot Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement and tool discount program
This position performs major and technically difficult diagnostics, repairs, and overhauls/rebuilds in a timely manner; ensuring quality, time standards, customer expectations, cost guidelines and reliability goals are met. The T4 works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and mentors other Ryder technicians on a regular basis.
The Technician IV provides the highest level of experience and expertise in vehicle diagnostics and repair. The position also plays a key role in the leadership, development and training of other grade technicians. The T4 may specialize in areas such as: refrigeration, electronics, exhaust systems, etc., and should possess a combination of extensive vehicle transportation experience, ASE certifications, and/or multiple Ryder Qualifications.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.