$3000.00 Sign On BONUS!!
Immediate applications are being accepted for this PM Tech position!
Interested? Call or text Kaitlin at 401-209-9468!
- Stable and trusted industry leader founded in 1933 and growing
- Top of the line continuous technical training
- Safe and clean working environment
- Competitive pay with advancement opportunities
- Potential annual incentive up to $2,000
- Full Ryder benefit package - Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO, vacation, sick time and holiday pay
401K and stock purchase plan
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, electronics and cars.
- Ryder was recently named #62 of 500 on - America’s Best Employers 2015 by Forbes
- Uniforms and personal safety equipment provided along with a Boot Allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement and tool discount program
Monday to Friday! Career Progression & Great Benefits!
This position must be capable of performing the majority of required maintenance and service on Ryder vehicles with minimal support from others. Works with the assistance of a T4, TIC, SS or SM when performing highly technical or intricate diagnostic type repairs. Task assignments are directed by shop management to encourage skill development in a productive manner.
The Technician III works under general supervision of the designated Shop Supervisor or Service Manager. Exercises some judgment and discretion in resolving issues or making repairs.
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
Inspect housings for leaks
Change oil and filter, if required, and clean breathers
Diagnose and repair or replace rear axle assemblies
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.